Getting the Proper Power Distribution to your Servers
If you are a small business and you rely on online services, you may want to consider setting up an on-premises server room. This has a number of advantages over simply having your IT equipment stacked in the corner of your office. The advantages include:
- Organization—you can easily see where everything is and each component is easily accessible.
- Proper airflow—keeping your servers cool will increase the performance of your servers.
- Increased security—may server rack features help enhance security.
Proper power distribution is key to keeping your servers up and running, so that your business doesn’t lose money on downtime.
Maintaining the Proper Power Distribution
If you can’t keep the power to your servers flowing you are going to have much more downtime than you need, which means losing clients and losing money. Data Center Resources offer a number of solutions for power distribution, such as:
- UPS systems—keep your business up and running with back-up power from a UPS system. Whether you need back up for a few minutes during a power surge, or you need back-up for several hours during a major outage, out back-up infrastructure can prevent you losing time and data.
- Rack power distribution—this can be a complex process, but we have an on staff engineer who can help you work out your hardware power performance and your load estimates, and site assessments. We can then help you choose the best application based power solutions for your needs.
- Room power distribution—we have a range of power distribution solutions for server rooms, which are designed to enable you to deliver sufficient power from your UPS power supply to wherever it needs to go.
Contact us today to find out more. Here at Data Center Resources our team of experts is committed to providing you with cutting edge products and services within the Data Center Market. Since 2002 we have been supplying all our customers with individualized solutions for their data needs and over the years we have formed lasting relationships with our clients. We look forward to providing data solutions for you and your team.