- Smaller size 6” x 4” (152 x 102 mm) offers flexibility for data centers that have multiple cable opening sizes.
- Meets smaller cable opening standards specified in new data center builds.
- Cost-effective method of separating data cabling from power cabling.
- Contains no loose or partially fastened parts that can become separated or fall through the raised floor.
- The grommets are impact resistant and durable.
- Satisfies NFPA 75 Section 5-4.4 requirement by self-dressing the raw metal edges of raised floor tile cable openings.
- KoldLok products are compliant with Directive 2002/95/EC of the European Parliament and the Council on the Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment (RoHS).